"The Iconic Lions Den,Helensvale near Cooktown" Personal Page by tropicrd
It was so good stopping at the iconic Lions Den pub for a beer after we traversed the Bloomfield track from Cape Tribulation.
We were hot and sticky and this place was a haven after our journey.
We relaxed with beers and wrote on the wall,read heaps of messages and verse from many travellers.Had a laugh with the locals about the place being crowded (there were only 10 people)
They have done it up a bit since we were there in 1995 but progress is progress....we continued on to Cooktown which is another story.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 270 Reviews
- 1,567 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 29 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
- Commented on jabdulrasool's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: WHAT DO YOU EAT FoR BREAKFAST?"
- updated a Cape Tribulation Travelogue "Daintree Adventure with VT members"
- tropicrd and Odiseya are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "Alcohol free Cairns Esplanade"
- Wrote a Review Mango Madness in Cairns Things to Do
updated their Personal Page "Horse riding adventures."
- Commented on the Shoes, Florence travel guide
- Uploaded a Video to Albany
PhotosSee All Photos (1567)
VideosSee All Videos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 132 reviews, 501 photos, 4 travelogues
- State of Western Australia Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Tasmania Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albany Intro, 8 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Tribulation Intro, 8 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maryborough Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Mareeba Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos
- Australia Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- State of Queensland Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue