"Horch-Museum (3): Cars of all Ages" Zwickau Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Zwickau Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 419 photos
At the beginning of the museum they had a temporary exhibition about really really old cars, the earliest models that were designed in the 19th century when enghineers invented the first carriages without horses.
Among them there as also an old Benz like the one I had driven during that oldtimer event in Karlsruhe a couple of months ago.
Another part is devoted to cars from the times of the DDR. This big one belonged to the DDR army and was used for parades.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Zwickau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Robert Schumann, cars and more"
- "Zwickau: Home to Trabant and Robert Schumann"
- "Spending an afternoon at the police station..."
- "Zwickau in Sachsen"
- "A Wombat in Zwickau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zwickau
- Hotels in Zwickau
- Transportation in Zwickau
- Nightlife in Zwickau
- Restaurants in Zwickau
- Warnings and Dangers in Zwickau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zwickau
- 0 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zwickau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zwickau
Photos in ZwickauSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues