"Limunsudan Falls: A Grandeure that tells a legend" Personal Page by glengyl_iligan
Limunsudan Falls is a two-tiered waterfall located in Barangay Rogongon, Iligan City, in the Province of Lanao del Norte, Philippines, 55 kilometers away from the City proper. It is said to be the Philippines' highest waterfall with the height of 870 feet, with the lower part cascading alone higher than the Maria Cristina Falls also in Iligan City.
To reach the waterfalls, a trek of two days is required from Kamalamalahan, Rogongon, Iligan City or a 3-hr. drive from Cagayan de Oro City taking route towards Lumbia airport.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 99 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- updated a Iligan City Travel Page "City of Waterfalls"
- Posted in Travel Iligan City Forum "Re: Taxi Fare Inquiry"
updated their Profile Page "Traveling Tattophilic"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Traveling Tattophilic"
- Commented on glengyl_iligan's profile page
- glengyl_iligan and spoed are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Support The Cantaan Giant Clams Preservation in Province of Camiguin General
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Marawi City Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bukidnon Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Kalilangan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cebu City 1 review, 3 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 photos
- Zamboanga City Intro, 3 photos
- Ayuthaya Intro, 3 photos