"Carevi Kuli: Czar's Towers" Strumica Travelogue by Pijlmans
Strumica Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 212 photos
Some more pictures of the ruins of the Strumica fortress Carevi Kuli. More information can be found here.
The main picture is taken from the hill just south of the hill with the Czar's Towers. Were on this hill because we thought it was the hill with the Czar's Towers, until we saw them in the distance at the other hill! We had to walk back, but not without taking this picture!
West entrance from the asphalt road
Just before the west entrance there are holes in the rocks, I think this probably was a necropolis.
Pottery at the necropolis
Czar's Towers overlooking Strumica
Old and restored part of the wall at the west entrance, separated by the brown line.
More Travelogues (1)
Pijlmans' Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Strumica
- 36 Reviews
- 188 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (82)
Have you been to Strumica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strumica
Videos in StrumicaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 145 reviews, 625 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 109 reviews, 388 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Macedonia Intro, 110 reviews, 367 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stip Intro, 44 reviews, 243 photos, 9 travelogues
- Strumica Intro, 36 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kratovo Intro, 29 reviews, 181 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos
- Stobi Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 8 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 48 reviews, 110 photos
- Borger Intro, 34 reviews, 119 photos