"Prater" Vienna Travelogue by lotharscheer
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,867 reviews and 20,618 photos
1766 Emperor Joseph II declared the Prater to be free for public enjoyment, and allowed the establishment of coffee-houses, which led to the beginnings of the Wurstelprater.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All Museum Openening Times
- See All Reasonable And Good
- Euronet ATM
- See All By Train Or Bus To Prague
lotharscheer's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "WALTZ INTO VIENNA!"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 51 Reviews
- 251 Photos
- 162 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
- Commented on one of lotharscheer's Vienna tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Vienna To Chesky Krumlov"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Need to Add, Edit or Change a..."
- Wrote a Review Museum Openening Times about museums in Vienna General
- lotharscheer updated an itinerary A short trip to the Balkan.
- updated a Vienna Travel Page "Wien, where i work in the summer"
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 51 reviews, 257 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 16 reviews, 99 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havelock Island Intro, 17 reviews, 86 photos
- Padangbai Intro, 15 reviews, 72 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naples Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Raja Ampat Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos
- Berlin Intro, 11 reviews, 58 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 reviews, 53 photos
- Mandalay Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos
- Pulau Togian Intro, 11 reviews, 50 photos