"Our Lady Guadaloupe!" Personal Page by Bert_Pearson
On the 14th of December is a national holiday in honor of the Our Lady Gualoupe. She appeared to a poor peasant asking him to build the cathedral that we can see now. I was told to visit it the day before because I wouldn't have been able to see anything due to the amount of people coming to celebrate the Lady. A beautiful place to visit leisurly in Mexico city.
Some pilgrims take a week to reach Mexico city to celebrate. They come singing and bringing lots of wreaths of flowers. Amazing faith!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 45 Reviews
- 330 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- updated a Guatemala Travelogue "Guatemala -2"
- Commented on giampiero6's travelogue
- Bert_Pearson and giampiero6 are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Lajedo
- Uploaded a Photo to "Inhabitants in Guatemala"
updated their Personal Page "Mexico"
- Wrote a Review So much to buy.... in Gravatá Shopping
- Posted in Travel Forum "Re: Re: Recife, Brazil"
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Canada Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Recife Intro, 2 reviews, 28 photos, 5 travelogues
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santiago Atitlán Intro, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Itacuruçá Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vitória Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional da Amazônia Intro, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gravatá Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue