"Mexico" Personal Page by Bert_Pearson

Mexico city

When I was a teacher I was taking my students for Culture Exchanges. We used to spend 2 weeks in families in foreign countries and in return they will come to do the same in my students' families. Vermont (USA) Roseto(Italy) Asturias(Spain). We visited France, Germany, Italy and England as well.
One of my student who had followed me in all these activities went to study in Mexico city. She invited me there saying that it was her turn to be my guide in a new country. So before goint to my six months stay in Brazil I decided to visit Mexico on her sweet company. On my arrival she invited me for my first taste of Mexican food: Quedadillas.

Mexico University

Sandy took me for a visit where she was studying. The University is a real monument to Mexican culture. A great Wall showing Astec's designs.
What amazed me was to see the display of thousand and thousand of CDs and DVDs pirated on sales on the floor beside the university sold by students at the low cost of half a dollar. I met some of her friends and had a great time with them drinking, chatting and eating in cosy and tiny food stalls.

Mexico Day

A grand parade in the city of Mexico on the day that celebrated the Revolution.

the museum in Chapultepec

• Page Updated Sep 8, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

“Never stop discovering our little Planet”

Real Name