"Run for Life" Personal Page by crisgastardo
T'was May 29, 2011 when Tina Orquina asked me to replace her cousin, Emily Cayubit, of the paid slot for a 10km run in Greenfields City, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. All fun running started there. My running time to finish the race was 1 hour, 1 minute and 25 seconds.
I joined the Fun Run spearheaded by TV5 as an opening celebration for their sports TV, the AKTV, on June 19, 2011. T'was my first time to run the 21km level along the whole stretch of Roxas Boulevard. I finished the whole stretch with the time 2 hours, 19 minutes and 13 seconds.
My next run for 10km was on July 17, 2011 sponsored by Pocari Sweat ion drink. T'was in Ortigas Center. I observed a little improvement in my speed, i finished the race within 58 minutes and 37 seconds.
More Personal Pages (2)
Written Nov 22, 2011
Around the Philippine Archipelago in 6 months
Written Mar 27, 2014
Birthday Run in Corregidor Island
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 18 Reviews
- 347 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- updated a Bandar Seri Begawan Travel Page "Walk or Ride?"
- Commented on crisgastardo's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Day is Never Enough"
updated their Profile Page "Call me TanTong"
- Posted in Travel Ho Chi Minh City Forum "Re: Philippine peso to USD to dong"
- Wrote a Review Chill during Holy Week in Siargao Island Nightlife
- crisgastardo and udtaparindaa are now friends.
PhotosSee All Photos (347)
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yogyakarta Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melaka Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue