"Run for Life" Personal Page by crisgastardo
T'was May 29, 2011 when Tina Orquina asked me to replace her cousin, Emily Cayubit, of the paid slot for a 10km run in Greenfields City, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. All fun running started there. My running time to finish the race was 1 hour, 1 minute and 25 seconds.
I joined the Fun Run spearheaded by TV5 as an opening celebration for their sports TV, the AKTV, on June 19, 2011. T'was my first time to run the 21km level along the whole stretch of Roxas Boulevard. I finished the whole stretch with the time 2 hours, 19 minutes and 13 seconds.
My next run for 10km was on July 17, 2011 sponsored by Pocari Sweat ion drink. T'was in Ortigas Center. I observed a little improvement in my speed, i finished the race within 58 minutes and 37 seconds.
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 127 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on earthflyer's profile page
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Re: how to enjoy kolkata,..."
- Wrote a Review Simple and Comfortable in Yogyakarta Hotels
- updated a Yogyakarta Travel Page "Jogja's Ancient Temples"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Jogja's Ancient Temples"
- crisgastardo and KenttMali are now friends.
created their Personal Page "Around the Philippine Archipelago in 6 months"
PhotosSee All Photos (127)
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yogyakarta Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Johor Bahru Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 photos
- Jakarta Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue