"Canal Parade 2011" Amsterdam Travelogue by Igraine
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,233 reviews and 21,443 photos
One of the best events of the year in Amsterdam is the pride weekend that takes place every first weekend of august.
And the topevent is the Canal Parade. This year more then 80 boats took part. They are a mix of GLTB organisations, party places, political parties, and companies like banks, dutch mail and dutch rail.
This years winners. According to the jury this was the most fun, best, entertaining boat.
Congrats to the city of Rotterdam!
- See All After dinner drinks
- See All Public Library
- See All De Eetkamer Part DEUX
- See All Camping/ outdoor stuff
- Radisson Sas
Igraine's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 27 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 183 Forum posts
- 89 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos, 6 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Middenbeemster Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergen Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marbella Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues