"Whats cooking Mimi" Personal Page by AngMimi
Malaysian cuisines is one of the best food in the world. So if you are looking for the best Malaysian food, just come to see me..I would be glad to cook for you.
I love cooking since I was small, from playing "masak-masak (cooking)" till I upgrade to have my own kitchen. Cooking just come natural to me and to have great cook like my grandma, my aunt and esp my mum to teach me so many Nyonya and Baba's and other delicious dishes. Come and have a look in my cooking album.. Thank you.
Satay - Have anyone tried Satay before? its yummy...
I simply love to cook and have pictures taken of my food. Not a great picture but look delicious..
This is Coconut Candy - very simple to make but too sweet .. If you have sweet tooth then you might like it.
I always like my food to be colourful..
I make Tong Yuan during winter solstice.
Do I have to be a year older if I have tong yuan?
Its rice cooked with coconut milk, and served it with fried anchovies, some sambal, hard boiled eggs and some pieces of cucumber.
Since Malaysia is a multi-racial country, you can find each race have their own version of Mi rebus.
Kuih Kosui - simple nyonya cakes, served with some grated coconut.
I like Laksa so much that I can eat it everyday.. try some.
We have so much varieties of Laksa in Malaysia, each country in Malaysia have their own Laksa eg Penang Assam Laksa, Laksa Kedah from Negeri Kedah, Laksa Johor from Negeri Johor, Laksam from Negeri Kelantan and the below picture is Laksa Siam from Thailand? hmmmm..
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 335 Reviews
- 1,912 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
- Commented on AngMimi's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Friends... :-))"
- created a Pulau Langkawi Travelogue "Oriental Village"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Oriental Village"
- Wrote a Review Ride the Duck Boat in Pulau Langkawi Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Medan Forum "Re: North Sumatra"
- AngMimi and DennyP are now friends.
- Commented on the Where to find cheap tasty food ?, Penang travel guide
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sungai Petani Intro, 37 reviews, 175 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 29 reviews, 171 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bukit Mertajam Intro, 23 reviews, 153 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siem Reap Intro, 34 reviews, 112 photos
- Temengor Intro, 26 reviews, 120 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameron Highlands Intro, 20 reviews, 113 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danau Toba Intro, 21 reviews, 104 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Aman Intro, 16 reviews, 95 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Town Intro, 21 reviews, 87 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hat Yai Intro, 20 reviews, 70 photos