"MY CUBES COLLECTION" Personal Page by coceng
Above cubes are all available in Toys'R'Us. I could solve them all. I bought my first Rubik cube like 20 years ago ! I was like 3 years old then !
Didn't bother to solve it until about 6 months ago, I finally could solve it. I wanted more ! Bought more cubes from Toys'R'Us. I could solve them too !
I wanted more challenges & discovered there were many weird shaped cubes available around the world ! I wanted them all ! Most importantly, I want to solve them. No point of collecting them but just displaying them on the shelves, not knowing what to do with them, right ?
Those cubes at Toys'R'us are not cheap & the rare cubes are not cheap either. After endlessly searching on the Net where to get cheaper cubes, I found a reseller in Malaysia, selling (importing) rare cubes from China, at a cheaper prices. Great ! Well, all toys from China are cheap anyway. Imitation ? Who F>U>C>K>I>N>G cares !
I placed order for these cubes & received them in 3 days. Their names :
TOP (left to right) :
Square - 1
Mirror Cube (I love this as the shape is changed at every twist)
I could solve them all ! It's a good good feeling !
Next, I got these into my collection. Love 'em ! Their names :
Axis Cube (love this !)
I could solve them now but it wasn't easy. I have to memorize many algorithms to solve them. Sheer fun !
Next, were these ! I got these from a reseller in Malaysia but one I bought at the mall. Their names :
Mastermorphix (love this !)
Super Square - 1
16/5/2011 - These are the latest cubes that I just ordered from Lightake.com, a company from Hong Kong. It's the first time I'm using Paypal as the mode of payment.
I don't even know some of their names !
Roughly from research I have done on the Net, they are called :
TOP (left to right) :
DOWN (left to right) :
Siamese Mirror Cube
So there !
More Personal Pages (5)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4,800 Reviews
- 6,579 Photos
- 22 Countries
- 158 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
- Commented on omidamini's travel page
updated their Profile Page "History, Scenery & Fun..."
- coceng and globetrott are now friends.
- updated a Turkey Travel Page "So Many Things To See, So Little Money !"
- Uploaded a Photo to "So Many Things To See, So Little Money !"
- Posted in Travel Greece Forum "Re: 4-5 days in Greece..."
- Uploaded a Video to Kuala Lumpur
- Wrote a Review Jaipur... in India Things to Do
VideosSee All Videos (65)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos