"It´s limetime in Hoi An, Vietnam." Hoi An Travelogue by cachaseiro
Hoi An Travel Guide: 802 reviews and 1,717 photos
One night i was sitting in a bar in Hoi An talking to some other travellers and the subject came to our favorite hostels around the world and it turned out that both me and two englih travellers had been to the Limetime hostel in Sao Paulo/Brazil within the past 6 months.
Do i have to say that we really liked the place.
Yes i better do so, cause not everyone has been there yet.
So a little cheers from Hoi An/Vietnam to the Limetime crew.
More Travelogues (1)
- See All The Central Market.
- See All For late night drinking and craziness.
- Taking a taxi in Hoi An.
- The japanese bridge.
cachaseiro's Related Pages
Hoi An Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Embodiment of Vietnam: Hoi An"
- "Hoi An 22/3/08 to 25/3/08"
- "A charming piece of History"
- "UNESCO HERITAGE Site..a Vietnamese HIGHLIGHT..."
- "The old town of Hoi An"
- "A living museum - Hoi An, Central Vietnam"
- "Vietnam's Living Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoi An
- Hotels in Hoi An
- Transportation in Hoi An
- Nightlife in Hoi An
- Restaurants in Hoi An
- Shopping in Hoi An
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoi An
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoi An
- 12 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 11 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Hoi An?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoi An
Photos in Hoi AnSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 74 reviews, 125 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 42 reviews, 103 photos
- Portugal Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 43 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 47 reviews, 84 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 21 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Fåborg Intro, 32 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambodia Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues