"JUMPING STRANGERS!" Mexico City Travelogue by jumpingnorman
Mexico City Travel Guide: 2,162 reviews and 4,475 photos
I TAKE JUMPING PICTURES OF MYSELF, and people see me and then they smile, hahaha...Then, I ask them to jump for me, lol!!! You think you can make strangers jump too?
These girls (one from Canada and another from Korea) were walking along the coast when they gave me directions to walk the other way, since there are moai head statues in the other direction (they said, and they were right)...I had just arrived from the airport less than an hour, hahaha
This page was inspired by the FACES page of VT member berenices...saw the face of a Filipino man photographed (a stranger unknown) and the JUMPING STRANGERS idea came to my mind, hahaha
Berenices of Portugal later wrote Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 MST
inspired your JUMPING STRANGERS page...
i promise to jump for you if ever we bump
into each other somewhere! :-)"
Then, about 45 minutes later (after I took the picture above) I saw this German guy who was on the same plane as myself...
The same German from a distance - I shouted to him, JUMP!!!!
And I was tired and just sitting on a rock when this HongKongese passed by and I asked him to jump, hahaha - it was with sign language because he did not talk too much English :)
And here is somebody from mainland Chile who was on Easter Island for business and just taking in the scenery...I asked him to jump as well...
Amazingly, later in the afternoon, I found some real natives of the island resting on the grass...I asked if they could jump for me too, hahaha
HE IS A RAPANUI!
This group of friends saw my sister and I taking jumping pics in Nikko, Japan - I asked them to jump too, hahahaha
More Travelogues (2)
Written Jul 7, 2009
Jumping Glimpses of Mexico City
Written Nov 25, 2010
JUMPING STRANGERS, PART 2
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Mexico City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The biggest city in the world..."
- "Heighten your senses in Mexico City"
- "Huge Metropolis"
- "Mexico City"
- "Mexico City"
- "Moscow-Mexico City flight via Paris (part 1)"
- "Mexico City, the Megalopolis."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexico City
- Hotels in Mexico City
- Transportation in Mexico City
- Nightlife in Mexico City
- Restaurants in Mexico City
- Shopping in Mexico City
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexico City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexico City
- 3 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Mexico City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico City
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Getting ready for cyclone Ita"
- updated a Mexico City Travelogue "JUMPING STRANGERS!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "JUMPING STRANGERS, PART 2"
- Commented on one of lucyguajardo's Mexico City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Elegant Tiffany glass at Bellas Artes, MX City! about Bellas Artes in Mexico City Things to Do
Photos in Mexico CitySee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues