"Love catching up with Family" Horsham Travelogue by lindyz
Horsham Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 71 photos
I dont usually get home to Horsham any more than once every 2 years or so, although this year I have made 3 trips, not always under good circumstances though.
This time, I combined a 30 year High School Reunion with catching up with family, what a perfect 4 day getaway!!! My Mother has only recently moved into the Sunnyside Retirement Village in Horsham and she is loving it soooooo much there, its a nice feeling to know that she is happy. My Sister Coralie still lives in Horsham too, my only sister in Horsham.
Trev Dymke is not actual family, but closest thing to it, as our families were very close growing up and spent a lot of time together. In fact out of all the people I have as friends on facebook, I tell Trev he is the one I have known for the longest - since birth actually!!!
Love ya Trev <3
Catching up with friends at my Reunion also meant I got to see my second cousin Sandi again - really cannot remember the last time we saw each other, as Sandi lives in Adelaide and we just dont get to catch up that often.
Sandi is second from the left and her hubby Bruce is next to her.
lindyz's Related Pages
Horsham Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Horsham
- 5 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Horsham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Horsham
Photos in HorshamSee All Photos (58)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 81 reviews, 283 photos
- Phuket Intro, 69 reviews, 232 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 190 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 44 reviews, 178 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Island Intro, 55 reviews, 165 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 42 reviews, 164 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shanghai Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Thailand Intro, 18 reviews, 83 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 22 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue