"My Family" Personal Page by riorich55
Sue and I met at Bradley University in Peoria,Illinois and went on our first date on what now is an infamous day 9/11. After getting married we lived for a few years in Peoria. We moved to Naperville, a suburb of Chicago in 1979, outgrew our first home and moved to our present home 26 years ago. We took our first trip to Europe in 2008 because we finally were able to afford it. Since 1998 until 2008 we had at least one of our four children in college and for a one year period actually had three iin at once. Now, that they have all graduated we hopefully will have some spare $$$ to start doing some more adventurous traveling.
One of my nieces (my wife's brother's daughter) got married the Sunday before Christmas, 2010 and this was the very first time all my children and all their significant others along with Sue and I were in the same place at the same time.
One of the significant others (my daughter's) is our son-in-law, Joe who officially joined the family in September, 2011. Another one of the significant others (my 2nd Son's) is our daughter-in-law, Amy who officially joined the family in October, 2012. Finally my oldest son and his significant other, Courtney will join the family in August, 2013.
After our exciting weekend in Chicago at the 2 Day Official Chicago VT Meeting, Sue and I met our kids and their significant others at Cafe Ba Ba Reba for a Father's Day Brunch.
From the left, is my middle son, Greg with my daughter-in-law Amy. They just had gotten engaged a few weeks before this picture was taken and it was the first time seeing them since they got engaged. They were married in October, 2012. Next to Amy is my daughter Jennifer and son-In-law Joe. They were married in September, 2011. Then there is Sue and I. On the other side of me is my oldest son's fiancee Courtney and my oldest son Tim. On the near right side is Jennifer's twin brother and my youngest son also Joe.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 646 Reviews
- 2,404 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 108 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Living the dream"
- Commented on SONG's profile page
- Wrote a Review Inaugural Naperville Marathon in Naperville Sports & Outdoors
- Uploaded a Photo to "Inaugural Naperville Marathon"
- riorich55 and explorer13 are now friends.
- created a Charlevoix Travel Page "Bustling Summer Town on Lake Michigan shore"
updated their Profile Page "Back From Our Second European Trip"
- Commented on the Chicago travel guide
- Uploaded a Video to Chicago
PhotosSee All Photos (2404)
VideosSee All Videos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 83 reviews, 287 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 39 reviews, 136 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22457 Reviews - 54961 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2056 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos