"My Family" Personal Page by riorich55
Sue and I met at Bradley University in Peoria,Illinois and went on our first date on what now is an infamous day 9/11. After getting married we lived for a few years in Peoria. We moved to Naperville, a suburb of Chicago in 1979, outgrew our first home and moved to our present home 26 years ago. We took our first trip to Europe in 2008 because we finally were able to afford it. Since 1998 until 2008 we had at least one of our four children in college and for a one year period actually had three iin at once. Now, that they have all graduated we hopefully will have some spare $$$ to start doing some more adventurous traveling.
One of my nieces (my wife's brother's daughter) got married the Sunday before Christmas, 2010 and this was the very first time all my children and all their significant others along with Sue and I were in the same place at the same time.
One of the significant others (my daughter's) is our son-in-law, Joe who officially joined the family in September, 2011. Another one of the significant others (my 2nd Son's) is our daughter-in-law, Amy who officially joined the family in October, 2012. Finally my oldest son and his significant other, Courtney will join the family in August, 2013.
After our exciting weekend in Chicago at the 2 Day Official Chicago VT Meeting, Sue and I met our kids and their significant others at Cafe Ba Ba Reba for a Father's Day Brunch.
From the left, is my middle son, Greg with my daughter-in-law Amy. They just had gotten engaged a few weeks before this picture was taken and it was the first time seeing them since they got engaged. They were married in October, 2012. Next to Amy is my daughter Jennifer and son-In-law Joe. They were married in September, 2011. Then there is Sue and I. On the other side of me is my oldest son's fiancee Courtney and my oldest son Tim. On the near right side is Jennifer's twin brother and my youngest son also Joe.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 639 Reviews
- 2,343 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 106 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: Florence or Rome?"
- riorich55 and HeshamMA are now friends.
- Commented on chrisspinney's profile page
- updated a Chicago Travel Page "Images of Chicago"
- Wrote a Review Châtelet Metro and RER Station about RER (Regional Trains) in Paris Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Châtelet Metro and RER Station"
updated their Personal Page "Signs Along the Way"
- Commented on the Chicago travel guide
- Uploaded a Video to Chicago
VideosSee All Videos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 81 reviews, 277 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 55 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 38 reviews, 131 photos, 6 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 28 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 68 photos
- Charleston Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lauterbrunnen Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos