"Tanner's House and Town Wall" Bretten Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Bretten Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 179 photos
This little house would make a nice burrow for me. Perfect size, and a good lookout to watch the local teenage girls.
Not the little one above - this here is the tanner's house. It has been restored and hosts a little museum but it was of course closed.
They had this old wagon outside the museum. I could not resist trying the front seat. I admit that I prefer the S-Bahn!
We are outside the old town's boundaries now. The tanner's house has been built more or less on top of the town wall. Next to it a gate leads into the old town.
King Kong had to have a closer look at it.
On the corner along the wall, which is a recent reconstruction, we spotted this small tower. It has been through quite a lot in the run of the centuries. Now it is old and tired and leaning.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Bretten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bretten"
- "Jumping in Bretten"
- "Jumping in Bretten!"
- "A Wombat in Bretten"
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 9 1 1
- 0 Reviews
- 5,693 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Bretten
- 0 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bretten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bretten
Photos in BrettenSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues