"Around Market Square" Bretten Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Bretten Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 179 photos
Like all old towns Bretten has a market square with a fountain, the old town hall, some cafes and restaurants.
Are these wombats???
The ears don't match, though, so I'm afraid these are supposed to be little fat dogs.
It's all about digging, huh?
I would have liked to seee this big shovel in action but it was quietly resting in the sun on a pile of rubble.
The steeple in the background belongs to...
... the church of St Laurentius, the catholic parish church of the town centre, a 1930s building.
This church is located on the hill, higher than the old town. There is a promenade walk along the hillside with chestnut and linden trees, some views of parking lots, schools, and here and there a glimpse of the old town skyline.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Bretten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bretten"
- "Jumping in Bretten"
- "Jumping in Bretten!"
- "A Wombat in Bretten"
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 6 3 7
- 0 Reviews
- 5,516 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Bretten
- 0 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bretten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bretten
Photos in BrettenSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 73 photos, 10 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 70 photos, 10 travelogues