"Alibata" Philippines Travelogue by birgitte
Philippines Travel Guide: 25,270 reviews and 85,965 photos
If you're interested in how to write your name in Alibata, read on. Alibata was the alphabet used by the early Filipinos prior to the Spanish colonization of the Philippines. I was very proud to learn that early settlers or inhabitants in my county were not as ignorant as they were first portrayed. They had culture, trading and even had a working written language.
Got this from DOST exhibition center. Took photos and I'm so very glad I was able to file this.
Ah.. no peeking at the next picture, it contains the answer.
Aling pag-ibig pa ang hihigit kaya sa pagkadalisay at pagkadakila
What love can be greater in purity and nobility...
Gaya ng pag-ibig sa tinubuang lupa. Aling pag-ibig pa? Wala na nga, wala.
Than the love for the land of thy birth. What love....? There is none, none.
birgitte's Related Pages
Philippines Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Philippines: The Fiesta Islands of Asia"
- "Tierra Adorada, Hija Del Sol De Oriente..."
- "My Country Home"
- "Over 7000 Islands!! Have Fun"
- "Beautiful Philippines Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Philippines
- Hotels in Philippines
- Transportation in Philippines
- Nightlife in Philippines
- Restaurants in Philippines
- Shopping in Philippines
- Warnings and Dangers in Philippines
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Philippines
- 84 Reviews
- 287 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Philippines?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Philippines
Top 10 Pages
- Philippines Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pilar Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Ilocos Norte 2 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Orani Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Province of Bataan Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Zambales Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues