"Our new home ~ Aug 2009" Wimbledon Travelogue by Jenniflower
Wimbledon Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 256 photos
It has snowed a lot in our new home. This photo with sepia tones was taken with no flash one afternoon... I haven't photoshopped it at all. Lovely hey?
Our lounge leads into the garden. Having a large garden is a great privilege in London.. something we took for granted in South Africa.
The big toy box is for the kids, not the hubby ;)
More Travelogues (5)
- See All Looking for that something different?
- See All A lovely pub by the Wandle!
- See All Games evenings!
- See All Relaxing in the park!
- Best accommodation in Wimbledon!
Jenniflower's Related Pages
Wimbledon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wimbledon - Home of The Championships"
- "Home to the famous Lawn Tennis Grand Slam"
- "Wimbledon Tennis - page under construction"
- "Wimbledon Tennis"
- "Our Home Town"
- "Wimbledon Championships 2004-2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wimbledon
- Hotels in Wimbledon
- Transportation in Wimbledon
- Nightlife in Wimbledon
- Restaurants in Wimbledon
- Shopping in Wimbledon
- Warnings and Dangers in Wimbledon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wimbledon
- 32 Reviews
- 101 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 50 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Wimbledon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wimbledon
Photos in WimbledonSee All Photos (101)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 226 reviews, 673 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 74 reviews, 337 photos, 4 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 95 reviews, 289 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 107 reviews, 221 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 100 reviews, 158 photos
- Sun City Intro, 79 reviews, 147 photos
- Richmond Intro, 36 reviews, 163 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Matlock Intro, 29 reviews, 156 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 47 reviews, 137 photos
- Putney Heath Intro, 43 reviews, 134 photos