"Sea World - Sentosa Island - 1" Singapore Travelogue by Amar_kirale
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,645 reviews and 10,617 photos
Its a different type of tank which has a protruding semi circular glass coiming up from the bottom of the tank. You can walk down the tank and see fishes swimming above your head. Its also a spot where people click snaps. I took an oppurtunity of clicking myself.
You get a feeling that you are inside the tank and fishes are outside
Its an open tank. You can touch ray fishes. Their stings have been removed hence it is safe to touch them. People from all age group have fun here.
There are some big fishes too at Sea World, Sentosa Island.
More.....More....and More Fishes.........
More.....More....More.....More.....More........and More Fishes.........
There are tanks of Jelly fishes. They look so beautiful and delicate. Looking at them no one would say that they are so dangerous. They really look awsome.
Here are the fishes that everybody fears. The sharks............
- See All Night Safari - A Zoo with a...
- Water from any Tap in Singapore is Safe...
- See All Bus Shuttle Service to the Downtown City
Amar_kirale's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- "Home away from Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 22 Reviews
- 148 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Photos in SingaporeSee All Photos (148)
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Pulau Bintan Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- Ratnagiri Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Goa Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos