"MY HOMEPAGE STORIES" Personal Page by pres_16
Hi everyone! Welcome to my humble and simple homepage. I’ve been living and working in Manila, Philippines since year 1995.
I'm a dreamer and one of those dreams is to see the other side of the world. Ever since I was a child, I've always wondered how my outside world looks like.
I feel so blessed and I thank God for allowing me to go out of my world from time to time, for making it happen. My first ever trip abroad was in July 2002 when I went to Hong Kong with the daughter of my landlady, Ana.
I love to explore and discover many things. I'm learning........ I love nature ....... I just love everything nature and the world has to offer........ there's just so much to see out there.........
The province of Pakil, Laguna is where I was born. We used to visit this place in my younger years. Laguna, the Resort Province of the Philippines is packed with history, culture and is famous for its abundant natural hot springs, resorts, lakes and waterfalls. This place is also home to the fun and exciting themepark, Enchanted Kingdom.
Mangaldan, Pangasinan is my father's hometown. We love going to the beach in a nearby town San Fabian. I love the sunset in San Fabian Beach. Pangasinan is also home to the well-known Hundred Islands. I remember going to this place with my family, its real fun when the whole family gets to travel together.
The province of Masbate is my mother's hometown and where I grew up. This place is known as the Cattle Raising Capital of the Philippines. There is not much to see here except for its few white sand beaches and cattle ranches owned by the richest in town....
The island of Ticao, was where my mother was raised and grew up...
Baguio City is a place I fondly call my second home. This is one of my favorite destinations in the Philippines, particularly, in the Cordillera region. I love this place because of its cool climate and great views of greens. Everytime I go to Pangasinan in my younger years, I always find time to visit Baguio city which is just a two-hour drive away from home.
Sagada is another Cordillera destination that eventually became another personal favorite of mine. Though travelling to this place is really hard, considering its distance and the journey itself, there is something that makes me really want to come back again and again...call it the adventures, the awesome mountain range, the people, or simply finding a place for solitude - a place so distinct in nature.
And So the Dream Continues....
Next in line is to visit at least two villages of Tinglayan town in Kalinga province - the Bugnay and Lup-Lupa villages. These two villages, still untouched by urban development, are located across the legendary and historic Chico River and the only way to get there is to cross a long hanging bridge. There is no other way since this is how the villages are connected to the main highway. I hope to experience a distinct Cordillera adventure of climbing and trekking in Kalinga someday.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 463 Reviews
- 2,699 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 53 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- updated a Province of Batangas Travel Page "ANILAO DIVE MEET"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Churches of Lipa"
updated their Personal Page "The Halsema Highway Experience I"
- Commented on one of pres_16's Kuala Lumpur travel pages
- Wrote a Review Visit the Church of St. Paul University in Tuguegarao City Things to Do
- pres_16 and jayjayc are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Davao
- Posted in Travel Philippines Forum "Re: VT Manila Christmas Party -..."
VideosSee All Videos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 34 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 22 reviews, 132 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 11 reviews, 101 photos, 8 travelogues
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 8 reviews, 93 photos, 8 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lamma Island Intro, 10 reviews, 76 photos, 6 travelogues
- Masbate Island Intro, 16 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 19 reviews, 59 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15539 Reviews - 30897 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23054 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11937 Reviews - 26454 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1926 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7620 Reviews - 19398 Photos