"#3 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?" Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City Travelogue by jumpingnorman

Quezon City Travel Guide: 228 reviews and 886 photos

Hi Norman,

How about this one? We went on a two week long trip to many locations in 1994, and one of them was Bodie, California. Nick was only 1 year old, and he was the best little traveler. As long as he had Mom and his juice I could take him anywhere.

The 1994 photo used to grace my Bodie page, but since we revisited it in 2009 we took another picture of him with me with the same buildings in the background, plus since I have another child, I included Nate. Bodie is pretty neat to see in person.

Big hugs!

Dee of Tehachapi, California, USA - Yaqui

...you cannot tell it is the same place but it is. One on our honeymoon and one 17 years later same spot (San Carlos, Mexico).

Ellen of Hamilton, Montana, USA - EllenH

JumpingNorman says:On November 7, 2009, we met VTer EllenH and her husband Joe and we showed them around our hometown! Enjoyed meeting with them, and my Jumpingson idolized Joe, hehehe...

Hi Norman, How's the jumping? You ask for somewhere in time photos. How about my two sons, Jason and Eric.

In the summer of 1985 I took a photo of them goofing around in our pool. Jason on the left was 12 and Eric on the right was 9…

Larry of Westlake Village, California, USA - travelgourmet

…fourteen years later, both boys were at home at the same time and were swimming in our pool and I said,"let's do the pool photo I have of you when you were younger." The result are two pictures that I put in one photo holder.

"I treasure it today,
as it shows them as boys and as men,
still enjoying our pool.”

Keep jumping high. All my best,

Larry of Westlake Village, California, USA - travelgourmet

Hi Norman,

Here is a first jumping between photos, Pont-du-Gard (aqueduct in the South of France constructed by the Roman Empire-I will soon build a page on Remoulins), 1990 and October 2009. Unfortunately, this is not from the same place. Had I known your idea, I would have taken the twin picture!

Though not seen on the picture, a lot has changed on the site. Parking lots around the aqueduct that spoilt the landscape (I had hidden them on the photo!) have been removed and built at half a km distance. Gift shops have been removed too from the close neighborhood.

I might have already some on VT. I must have a closer look. I will look for more in my files and I suppose I can easily prepare more in the future.

So long,

Jean-Louis of Grenoble, France - JLBG

On Nov 29, 2009 at 05:01:54 PM MST, StumpTim wrote:
will review what I have and get back to you - good idea!!!!
let's have a great rest of the year

Tim of Charlotte, North Carolina - StumpTim

Later, JumpingNorman received these year-apart pictures from Asia's Peak...Thanks, Tim!

JumpingNorman asked: Tim, is this the Peak (Victoria) at HongKong?

StumpTim answered: "yes - Peak/Hong Kong...you are a beast!! thanks"

JumpingNorman says: Tim is actually the very first VTer who sent me a jumping photo and inspired me to collect them. He is Photo #1 at Gallery #1 of the Main Jumping Galleries...

See the next gallery of travelling through time at
#4 Guess Who's Jumping in Time?

• Page Updated Nov 30, 2009

Comments

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Quezon City

Have you been to Quezon City?