"#2 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?" Top 5 Page for this destination Quezon City Travelogue by jumpingnorman
Quezon City Travel Guide: 213 reviews and 827 photos
I was all alone in this picture taken at the Universal Studios in California, USA during the early 1990's....- JumpingNorman
...little did I know that I would come back about 15 years later with the Jumpingwife and JumpingTWINS !
I hope this is what you want. This is me (Diane) in 2004 at Cape Point, South Africa.
Diane of Port Alberni, Canada - canuck68
JumpingNorman says: Nice picture from Cape Point in 2004, Diane. I will compare your picture with mine when I jumped in time four years later when I visited in 2008 at the same spot (see picture below)….Thanks, Norman :)
Another brilliant idea. Jumping through space and now jumping through time. How can I refuse your request again and so I cracked my head after viewing your new album and came up with this. As I am into postcards, here is a time travel of before and now.
SL of Penang, Malaysia - SLLiew
Greetings from George Town, Penang Island, Malaysia.
George Town was founded as an English port in 1786
for trade between the East and the West for sailing ships
travelling between India and China.
Here are two postcards of mine showing the past and the present
of Kimberly Street in George Town
which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The black and white is the era of rickshaws
and China men wearing hats and pigtails.
The color postcard showing the same street with the shop signs
with every motorcyclists wearing the mandatory helmet.
Hats no longer in fashion.
Jumping through time via postcards.
Sure go ahead. Wish I were in Skopje right now! s.
Sally wrote on her Macedonia travel page:
"Two years & two seasons apart. This city view in winter and summer were taken 2 years apart -- the winter was 2001, the summer 2003. You can see that outdoor advertising has been added in that time. This view was taken from a building on the main square, Ploshtad Makedonija."
Sally of Chicago, USA - shrimp56
See the next gallery of travelling through time at
#3 Guess Who's Jumping in Time?
More Travelogues (8)
Written Nov 29, 2009
#1 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
Written Nov 30, 2009
#3 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
Written Dec 6, 2009
#4 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
Written Dec 6, 2009
#5 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Quezon City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jumping Around Quezon City where I Grew Up!"
- "Ahhhhh...Quezon City"
- "My Hometown: Quezon City"
- "A City Close to my heart"
- "City of Stars"
- "Progressive Quezon City"
- "This is actually where I live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quezon City
- Hotels in Quezon City
- Transportation in Quezon City
- Nightlife in Quezon City
- Restaurants in Quezon City
- Shopping in Quezon City
- Warnings and Dangers in Quezon City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quezon City
- 7 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Quezon City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quezon City
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Getting ready for cyclone Ita"
- Uploaded a Photo to "#9 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?"
- updated a Quezon City Travelogue "#9 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN TIME THROUGH TRAVEL?"
- Commented on one of cyndymc's Quezon City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Sing the Karaoke in Timog and Tomas Morato areas in Quezon City Nightlife
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues