"GUESS WHO ARE JUMPING ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS?" Buenos Aires Travelogue by jumpingnorman

Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,807 reviews and 8,945 photos

This is my nephew LOGAN who jumped on his second birthday, November 3. Fortunately, Logan survived the dreaded SWINE FLU which he suffered about 3 weeks before this picture was taken. He and his family are doing okay, and Logan enjoyed opening his gifts after this jump was captured for eternity by me (of course, hehehe - I had to ask the kid to jump)....and my daughter (who got swine flu vaccine) also jumped in the background....

- JumpingNorman :)

PARIS AND MILAN IN ONE SPECIAL DAY - SEPT 8, 2009

Like a lot of us, I always celebrate my birthday in special ways - this 2009, I spent the morning of September 8 at the Notre Dame du Paris where I had communion in the morning (my birthday coincides with the Virgin Mary's)....and then in the afternoon, I flew off to Milan, Italy. Still with my backpack, I jumped just in front of the Duomo here in Milan and then had a burger at the McDonald's in front of it with my sister, VTer JumpingwithNorman (my sister had her birthday the same week as myself), lol....my sister and I sat on the chairs outside the McDonald's which was directly in front of the amazing church and we just enjoyed the view and the people passing by....

I'm fine...and what a brilliant idea!

But no....no jumping pictures of me, I don't think. It's hard enough
To get any of me at all (have to ask other people I don't know very
well, if at all) and I'm usually too self-conscious to do anything other
than pose politely.

But I'll have a look, and try to remember to ask for a jumping pic
When I visit Malta the week after next!….Being little I can, of course only do very little jumps. So I'll do my very bestest to ask my Maltese mate to get me jumping!

(leics had her birthday on August 8, travelled to Malta and finally got us this amazing JUMP picture....)

Hiya...As promised, I forced Maltese mate into taking jumping pic. So here is me properly jumping on the Sliema seafront.

:-) “J” also known as leics of England, UK

My sister VTer JumpingwithNorman of San Jose, California jumping during her 2009 September Birthday Vacation in Fatima, Portugal

And now in 2010 Valentine's dAY, our very own JUMPINGTWINS turned SIX YEARS OLD!

See all the jumping that went on when the twins turned six years old!

June 12, 2010 is the Philippines' Independence Day, and it also happens to be my biological father's birthday! So when we were visiting Manila, I asked my father to jump with my JumpingSON and he was still able to do so at 72 years old! I only spent less than half of my life with him, but it is nice to visit him when we can...

If it's the time around your JUMPING BIRTHDAY
please get yourself a jumping photo for eternity!
I would love to add that photo to this BIRTHDAY-JUMPING Gallery
JumpingKIDS on their birthdays are most welcome!

SEND TO JUMPINGNORMAN@YAHOO.COM

• Page Updated Jun 30, 2010

Comments

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires

Have you been to Buenos Aires?

Videos in Buenos Aires