"Tobacco Terminus - Where Everything Is For Sale!" Adinkerke Travelogue by johngayton
Adinkerke Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 47 photos
I must admit to being quite enamoured by this place. The total disorder kindof appeals to my world view. There's colour, there's form, junk and valuables, useful and useless all sort of thrown together in a not totally random fashion - more of a rambling manner: A bit like me then!
Here's the meeters and greeters at the entrance, friendly guys, just like the place.
A rather spendidly ornate escritoire, behind which you'll notice a long-lost Gaugin (or maybe it's a Picasso?).
Some useful bits, just in case you are off your trolley. And even the tools to put yourself back together again.
Or if you just fancy a coffee here's the set-up complete with the obligatory coffee-table reading matter.
- Green Adinkerke
- See All Adinkerke Military Cemeteries
- See All A Three-In-One Place!
johngayton's Related Pages
Adinkerke Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Adinkerke
- Transportation in Adinkerke
- Restaurants in Adinkerke
- Shopping in Adinkerke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Adinkerke
- 16 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Adinkerke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Adinkerke
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 74 reviews, 264 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 219 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 65 reviews, 182 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 39 reviews, 191 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Exeter Intro, 63 reviews, 164 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 52 reviews, 168 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lundy Island Intro, 50 reviews, 170 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 44 reviews, 147 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lynmouth Intro, 35 reviews, 153 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ottawa Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos