"In Town" Haapsalu Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Haapsalu Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 301 photos
The buildings in Haapsalu are mostly made of wood. Most of them are painted in light colours. The small streets with their wooden houses and little gardens are very pretty.
This triangular square (square?) used to be the market where the Swedes sold their stuff. Did I mention that Haapsalu had close connections to Sweden in history?
Another big square which serves as parking lot.
The building sneaking into the photo on the left used to be KGB headquarters in Soviet times.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Haapsalu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAAPSALU TOWN"
- "Haapsalu- Small Town with Great History"
- "Step back in time at Haapsalu"
- "Bonio's trip to Haapsalu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haapsalu
- Hotels in Haapsalu
- Transportation in Haapsalu
- Nightlife in Haapsalu
- Restaurants in Haapsalu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haapsalu
- 0 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Haapsalu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haapsalu
Photos in HaapsaluSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues