"Hike to the Cave Church of St Spas" Visni Travelogue by Pijlmans
Visni Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 18 photos
The 14th century Cave Church of St Spas, or the Holy Savior is located about 3 km north of the village Visni.
A pleasant short hike takes you along a brook through a forest.
The brook was dry at the time of visiting, August 2009.
Inside the church are the remains of some frescoes.
Pijlmans' Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Visni
- 2 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Visni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Visni
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 133 reviews, 571 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 109 reviews, 388 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination FYR of Macedonia Intro, 109 reviews, 365 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stip Intro, 44 reviews, 243 photos, 9 travelogues
- Strumica Intro, 36 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kratovo Intro, 29 reviews, 181 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zutphen Intro, 43 reviews, 132 photos
- Stobi Intro, 21 reviews, 143 photos, 8 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 47 reviews, 107 photos
- Borger Intro, 34 reviews, 119 photos