"#2 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN NORTH AMERICA?" North America Travelogue by jumpingnorman

North America Travel Guide: 351,295 reviews and 816,662 photos

Haha sure Norman! What a great idea! I also somehow have collected half a dozen pictures of myself jumping wherever I travel…here's the jumping shot. Couldn't find a bigger file but hope that this will be alright. Can't wait to see everyone else's jumping shots!

...my jump shot was taken at Teotihuacan, Mexico, at the site of the world's third largest pyramid, Pyramid of the Sun :0)

Cheers,
Jane - leigh767 of Hong Kong

Sure you have permission to use it (regarding jumping picture taken at New Mexico),

Heitzenrater of East Amherst, US

My Best Friend from Caxias, Brazil!

VTer DanielSchamann visiting the JumpingFamily in 2004
during a 2000 mile road trip through (AZ-UT-NV-CA) with:
the six week old JumpingTwins,
newly-C-sectioned JumpingWife
and JumpingWife'sParents!

Daniel in white shirt is jumping with JumpingNorman in Lake Powell, Arizona

Congratulations Norman - you broke 100!! I knew you would. Quite a
feat for a rookie! We're back in Mumbai now…

Anyway, I had to really dig in the archives for a photo of me jumping. I won't tell you how many years ago it was taken.... ;-)) Guess I'll have to update it soon. In the meantime, you can use this one if you want. It's a scanned photo so don't know how good it is...

Take care,

Donna of Mumbai, India – Donna_In_India

OK, sweetie..this is the best it gets for this little ol' lady!

Two pics, one going up and one coming down! Stick me up in your pages somewhere with my blessings, and knowing you.....you'll have 843 pictures loaded before these get to you!

Susan… of Cottonwood Shores, Texas, USA - counsel14

Love the idea! maybe I'll get a jumping into the Gulf of Mexico shot for you when I get to the cruise!

Susan… of Cottonwood Shores, Texas, USA - counsel14

Hey hey :-)
Interesting concept... jumping VTers. Sure you can include my picture (from Mexico). And I’m sending you another one. Not sure if I have more, but I guess this will be
enough for a start ;-)
Looking forward to see the gallery :-)
So why are you so into jumping?

Ciao, Samo of Ljubljana, Slovenia – Enzyme_X

Pamela (VZ-Pam)of Queens, New York writes to JumpingNorman:

I got a jumping picture of FridgeMagnet.....I will forward it to u later.....I am still riding on a bus going home, we had a very hot day walking around town !

Here is FridgeMagnet (John McCabe of Waterford, Ireland) jumping picture in NYC :)

...and later..John answers back:

Hi Norman,

I saw it yes. Thanks for adding it. I don't have any others I'm afraid and I usually travel alone so I might have a hard time asking a stranger to take one of me jumping! If I get any I will send them to you though. I enjoyed doing it. I should have jumped at Brooklyn Bridge! Me and Pam were down there.

John of Waterford, Ireland - FridgeMagnet

JumpingNorman says: Thank You John for JUMPING for our galleries, and thanks Pam for taking the picture! :)

Guess Who’s Jumping in Africa?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Asia?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Australia and Oceania?
Guess Who’s Jumping in Europe?
Guess Who’s Jumping in South America?
Guess Who's Jumping in Hawaii?

• Page Updated Aug 25, 2009

Comments

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in North America

• 2,205 Photos
  • 4 Countries

Have you been to North America?

Videos in North America