"#1 GUESS WHO'S JUMPING IN ASIA?" Asia Travelogue by jumpingnorman

Asia Travel Guide: 266,728 reviews and 729,581 photos

Hi Norman as promised here is the photo of me jumping up at a golden pagoda in Mandalay Burma...hope this is what you wanted …cheers Denny

"...my trip was sensational and also amazing... I travelled across Australia by train and then flew to Singapore and took the train from there through Malaysia..Thailand …travelled through Myanmar(Burma) Laos...and Vietnam also Borneo Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei...I loved Burma and Vietnam...but thought it time to come home…so many miles..." You can see Denny’s amazing trip- just click here!

DennyP of Parramatta, Australia

Nasa Morong Page ko yung jumping piccie of my kids… Will see this weekend kung makuhanan ko sila ng magandang pic na lumulundag :D

(My kids' pictures are in my Morong pages...will also see this weekend if I can take a nice picture of them jumping)

hehehe,, thanks, glad you liked it :D

Jane giving picture of her JumpingKids – Kisses&Co of Philippines

You need ba solo jump shot? I’m still looking for my solo jumpshot…But me and (VTer)missmarianne have one at Marlboro Country in Sagada. Go to my HP and press VT @ Sagada.

(later)

ok i have jumpshot from Marboro Sagada (Philippines). Putol lang ang kamay ko - Sobrang jump. (my hands are "cut off" from the picture because of too much jumping!).
he! he!

Barbie_sunrise of Makati, Philippines

(later again with Barbie) this is better. At Cagbalete, Philippines!
Barbie_sunrise of Makati, Philippines

Hi Norman, Thanks for your e-mail. We will check our photos and send some to you.

(and later....) As promised, we sent you two of Pang's photographs taken in Malaysia for your new travelogues. The next one will follow after this. Choose the one which is more appropriate!

Thanks Norman, Best regards, Ho & Pang - hopang of Malaysia

JumpingNorman says: Ho and Pang, Thank you for these jumping pictures of PANG – both of them are appropriately jumping for me, hehehe…Have a nice day, Norman :)

Hehe, Norman, you really got me thinking there. Maybe I should ask hubby to take a jumpshot of me...Meantime, you're welcome to grab my HP picture (taken at Virgin Island, Bohol):-D

Cyndymc of Laguna, Philippines

• Page Updated Aug 16, 2009

Comments

jumpingnorman

“Stay Hungry Stay Foolish TRAVEL MORE”

Badges & Stats in Asia