"So many men, so little time... I still got it!" Cascais Travelogue by fairy_dust

Cascais Travel Guide: 452 reviews and 2,306 photos

The Trouble Twins

DAO and Claus were the life of the party. I spent a lot of time with them because I knew that I wouldn't be missing any fun when they were around.

And when I asked Brew to take this pic of us, he got a little jealous. I guess I was one of the Euromeet hotties?

The Great Dane and Mr. Loud Shirt

Friday night dinner, sitting between Claus and G. I heard G talking about wanting to marry Raz and adopt both Claus and I.

VT hotties

Ed (Kaspian) is still known for getting elected as VT Hot Man of the Year in Emilienoelle's contest. That's why everyone started chanting "Sexy Ed! Sexy Ed!" at dinner on Saturday night.

The Prince of Patagonia

Here I am with Carlos from Argentina - I had never talked to him on VT (he's not active on the misc board) but soon after meeting in person, he became one of my favorite VTers.

The Big G

G and I at the Saturday dinner. I think this was the only time he didn't sit next to me at dinner... G, I'm your favorite, aren't I?

Aren't we cute?

DAO was the lucky one who got to sit with me at the Saturday dinner. We look cute and tame here, but this is before he started feeding me drink after drink after drink at the party that night... Check out the main pic on Claus' Cascais page to see the result of that!

The Danish Harem

Mariel and I with the Vikings.

• Page Updated Jul 3, 2009

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Very funny pictures Amelie! I'm still laughing looking at them :O))) :)))) :))
    Greetings from Italy
    * * N i c o * *

fairy_dust

“Draco Dormiens Nunquam Tittilandus”

Badges & Stats in Cascais

Have you been to Cascais?

Latest Activity in Cascais