"Montrose Arts & Craft Festival 2009" Montrose Travelogue by GracesTrips
Montrose Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 56 photos
Since we had visited this venue last year, we thought we would check it out again this year. There seemed to still be a great deal of people attending but perhaps some of the vendors last year did not attend this year. I would say you wouldn't find a lot of "art" but more crafts. The is a free event to attend.
Regardless of the special festival, every Sunday, Montrose has their farmer's market which is pretty good. I bought some macaroons and asparagus today. Check out my things to do tip for other events going on in Montrose.
And, here I am looking at homemade reversable fairy dolls. The skirt portion of the doll can be flipped inside out to reveal another character such as little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. Cute, but I didn't buy one.
More Travelogues (2)
Written Jun 7, 2009
Montrose Arts & Craft Festival 2008
Written Jul 6, 2008
4th of July Festival on 6th of July
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Montrose Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Montrose, California"
- "Well Kept Secret-Montrose is a Great Little Town!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montrose
- 6 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Montrose?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montrose
Photos in MontroseSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 109 reviews, 360 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 69 reviews, 317 photos, 12 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 41 reviews, 151 photos, 1 travelogue
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 23 reviews, 128 photos, 6 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 26 reviews, 122 photos, 6 travelogues