"Our children with four legs :)" Personal Page by Turska
Onni was born at summer 2006.He is a Golden retriever and so kind-and full of life(sometimes little too much I think!).
His name mean happines in Finnish,but it is also very old Finnish male-name.All Onni´s I have known are old granpapas,but it has now became popular name for kids again.
We have had some big problems with two of our dogs before Onni,so we kind of gave the name because we said that maybe he will bring happines then.Aftren firts year we thoiught we were wrong,but now everything is o.k.again,so we don´t need to change the name ;)
Leevi was born at autumn 2004.He´s a Irish Glen of Imaal terrier.At first it seemed that he will be huge name at dog-shows,and got all the prices,but then he stopped eating well,and was allways too thin at shows.So we gave up,and now he´s "only"norma home-dog.We thought that judges at shows were stupid for not to see,that he´s most beautyful Glen of Imaal in the world,don´t you think! :D
He was sorry to lost his"big-brother"Otto quite young,but he soon got Onni to be his little-brother,and he has loved to be "bigbrother" since!
Leevi doesn´t mean anything,allthough his name was taken from comic-books "Calvin and Hobbies",witch is Lassi ja Leevi in Finnish.It is also quite popular name for babys right now.
Our "children" at my familys cottage.The best place in world for me,even though I love travelling.
Is this one really here to stay?After some days Leevi did have more fun with him!
Taken in our own backyard.
At the front is Otto,flat coated retriewer I loved so much!Behind him is Tomi,a Skye terrier,witch was allready ill at the time of the picture.Three months later he had to be put to sleep.At his 10th birthday.He had cancer,so his hair looked terrible at this time,had bold areas all ower.
Otto was still in good shape.But we havelost him also-and even more terrible way.He disappeared one day,and we never found him.He was 8 years old.We know something about his movements after that,but that´s too long story to tell.
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 769 Reviews
- 1,728 Photos
- 28 Countries
- 100 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
- Posted in Travel Helsinki Forum "Re: Is it cheaper to book ferries..."
- Commented on Turska's profile page
- Wrote a Review The tallest hotel in Finland! in Tampere Hotels
- created a Copenhagen Travel Page "All the happy people!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "All the happy people!"
- Turska and akkipaa are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Meaning of life? Travel as much as you can ;)"
- Uploaded a Video to Lisbon
VideosSee All Videos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 96 reviews, 129 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 121 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 107 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos