"Look What's Just Around the Corner!" Bergamo Travelogue by chrisdScotland
Bergamo Travel Guide: 1,105 reviews and 4,402 photos
On the trip to Lecco we saw this little picturesque town from the train. Couldn't ask the driver to stop so took the local bus out there the next day.
Technically this is Lake Como, but don't refer to it as such while you are in Lecco.
Yes, like the bottled water! This is where it comes from.
Around Lake Iseo you can find these unique rock pillar formations.
More Travelogues (1)
chrisdScotland's Related Pages
Bergamo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Tale of Two Cities!"
- "A tale of two (Italian) cities"
- "Town of two parts......"
- "Bergamo Città Alta, what a beautiful discovery!"
- "My 'Bèrghem'"
- "MEDIEVAL BERGAMO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bergamo
- Hotels in Bergamo
- Transportation in Bergamo
- Nightlife in Bergamo
- Restaurants in Bergamo
- Shopping in Bergamo
- Warnings and Dangers in Bergamo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bergamo
- 0 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bergamo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bergamo
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 4 reviews, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sardegna Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bordeaux Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alicante Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Los Alcázares Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue