"In Memorium: MUSASHI - The Sexy Samurai Bulldog" Personal Page by Geisha_Girl
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in my face to be pure ecstasy.
When loved ones come home, I will always run to greet them.
Let others know when they have invaded my territory.
Take naps and stretch before rising.
Run, romp, and play daily.
Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
Never pretend to be something I am not.
If what I want lies buried, I will dig until I find it.
When someone is having a bad day, I will be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle him gently.
Thrive on attention, and let people touch you.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
On a hot day, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you'll get what you want..... and if it's not wet and sloppy it's not a real kiss! (Thanks Parsix!)
When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
Geisha_Girl has lost her loyal Samurai sidekick.
On Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 the world got a bit sadder when our beloved Samurai Bulldog, Miyamoto Musashi, passed away peacefully in his sleep and in my arms. He will be forever treasured by me, my family, and all the VT friends whom he was fortunate enough to meet. He was a constant character on my VT pages and in my life…..and anyone who stayed with us at the Geisha Lair knew just how quirky and loveable this bulldog character was.
My four-legged soulmate was my constant companion for 10 glorious years and brought me nothing but joy and serenity every single day. Losing him feels like losing half my heart.
Many thanks to all of the friends and family members who reached out on the fateful day and provided comfort and support. I am so lucky to have you all in my life. For everyone who is as in love with their pets as I was, you know well just how difficult it is to have them leave your side.
A special Memorial Party will be held in his honor......and in true Geisha Style where family, friends, and fellow bulldogs will show up to pay tribute to the famous Samurai Bulldog Warrior. It warms my heart to know that so many want to honor his memory and I realize now just how many hearts he has warmed.
In my mind I know Musashi wasn’t ready to leave me yet…..but deep in my heart I know he was fully aware I will be well taken care of and in good hands. (By you, my Knight in Shining Armor)
This page is dedicated to all the VTers he has met…….
The Latin Man with the Asian Tongue
He filled our home with the synchopated sounds of his Latin homeland. This man surely loves his rhum and his Cha Cha (Cha) just as much as I love my brisket and butt rubs......
"The Hallucinogenic Toreador"
If it wasn't for Don Guan, I would have thought Dada was just random baby babble.
He showed me that Un Chien Andalou wasn't just another nutty canine at the dog park ----but rather a symbol of the supreme record of Surrealism's adventures into the realm of the unconscious.....
He smiled a lot and wanted to pose with me way too much! ;-)
You haven't lived life until you've kissed a TBONE
This man stumbled into my paws one night. Literally. I smelled a hint of Scotch with a twist of Hibiscus Margarita on his breath. He chased me all around my living room. I was frightened at first as I wasn't sure what he would do with me once he caught me.
The man sure knows how to give a bulldawg some kisses.
Me love me some Tbone....
Oy Vay Silver!!
I remember that day well. The smell was intoxicating. What is that alluring aroma? He celebrated Passover with me .........and one taste of his brisket and mahtzo balls and I was all verklempt!
Bulldawg's Best Friend
I always looked forward to JG's visits. Whether we were at the park or at home, he always gave 'da BEST butt massages! He was the bestest buddy a bulldawg could ever have. He even let me borrow the orange fuzzy pimpin' hat that was a hit with all the BIATCHES at the dog park......
Word up Johnny G.
My Favorite Couple from a Foreign Land
After sooooo many years, I finally got to meet the famous Dutch Couple. Geisha_Girl always travels with them, so it's about time they come and visited ME!
Dank u wel for your visit and helping me celebrate another birthday!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
“If you always heed the fears of others, you will never end up doing anything different”
- Member Rank:
- 0 0 3 1 9
- Forum Rank:
- 0 1 0 8 5
- 765 Reviews
- 1,465 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats
- 765 Reviews
- 1,465 Photos
- 21 Countries
- 48 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hot Salsa Nights!"
- Commented on Agraichen's profile page
- Geisha_Girl and rosata are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Just Be Yourself....but with a GEISHA Twist!"
- Posted in Travel Bend Forum "Re: Favorite Hikes"
- created a Monterey Travel Page "The Perfect Getaway"
- Wrote a Review Your Own Private Hideaway in Punta de Mita Hotels
- Uploaded a Video to Le Soul
VideosSee All Videos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Francisco Intro, 194 reviews, 224 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 58 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain 77 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 34 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Positano Intro, 26 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Île Saint-Barthélemy Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tanna Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22145 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15551 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11939 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8353 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7623 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos