"The Tart Of Agra" Bharatpur Travelogue by travelinxs
Bharatpur Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 12 photos
We found the Falcon Guest House on the edge of Bharatpur town, one of the nicest places we’d stayed in India. Truly home-from-home. Mama, Papa, Gopi, Tina and pet dog Roxy all went out of their way to make us feel comfortable in their garden restaurant and our room with balcony was immaculate.
On our first day we went to the Keoladeo Ghana National Park and Bird Sanctuary, just a few minutes walk away. Armed with our newspaper article, I secured the chance to cycle through the park, which was no longer officially allowed, but we decided in the end the walk would do us good.
The famous UNESCO reserve was packed with enough bird life to give an enthusiastic twitcher a multiple orgasm. I found it pleasant enough and it made for an enjoyable three hour walk.
travelinxs' Related Pages
Bharatpur Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bharatpur
- 0 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bharatpur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bharatpur
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nepal Intro, 36 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 38 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sri Lanka Intro, 16 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Devon Intro, 27 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Everest Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Yemen Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Mexico Intro, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jaisalmer 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- India Intro, 18 reviews, 4 photos