"Remnants of 1975" Hue Travelogue by betska
Hue Travel Guide: 627 reviews and 1,741 photos
Just by the Citadel, outside the Provincial Museum, is a variety of army tanks. I guess that they have been sitting there since the liberation of Hue by the North Vietnam Army on March 26, 1975.
There are no fences, or guards. You can climb all over the tanks if you wish.
More Travelogues (1)
betska's Related Pages
Hue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HUE & SURROUNDS ARE INTERESTING!"
- "the capital of the Nguyễn Lords"
- "The Vietnamese Imperial City"
- "Ancient Capital"
- "IMPERIAL HUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hue
- Hotels in Hue
- Transportation in Hue
- Nightlife in Hue
- Restaurants in Hue
- Shopping in Hue
- Warnings and Dangers in Hue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hue
- 11 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Hue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hue
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Euromeet 2016 at Albufeira"
- updated a Hue Travel Page "Hue - A quiet town on the Perfume River"
- Commented on one of dancinbudgie's Hue travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hue - A quiet town on the Perfume River"
- Wrote a Review The Citadel - part 2 in Hue Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Airlie Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 127 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 10 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos
- Hue Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ha Long Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Long Island Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos