"Another VT meeting at Rockingham" Rockingham Travelogue by aussirose
Rockingham Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 239 photos
Lesley (Purpleshade)'s daughter was visiting from Paris so we took the opportunity to see her again.....and of course our other lovely vt friends.
Well the day was pretty crappy, pelting down rain & cold one minute and then fine & warm the next minute. Poor Drom thought she was back in England, not sunny Perth! :o)
Anyway, we all adjorned to Lesley's place (thanks matey ;o) and sat around the big table under the pagola away from the wind & rain & had a wonderful time as usual, eating, drinking, laughing & of course photo taking.....which is what we do best at our vt meets.
From left to right - Drom, Chris (buffybird's +1), Lesley (Purpleshade), Heather (buffybird), nezz (Sandra) & Neil (nezz's +1) & in the front, Trish (NewYork40) aussirose.
Lesley was so happy to have her lovely daughter Drom back home.....not long enough though.....hey matey :o)
And guess what?......I actually saw Lesley's famous Stargate machine!!
Well I didn't really.....because Lesley explained that it's invisible......but I did see the effects of her travels....first hand! Check out my video if you don't believe me :o)
Sorry, for those of you that havn't got a clue of what I'm talking about - Lesley's Stargate is a running (well not really running - because she can't seem to get it fixed) joke on the misc forum. From time to time it pops up and we all investigate whether we can really get this travel machine fixed! :o)
I'm sure you've seen people do this from time to time.
Not us vt'ers though......because we usually get someone to take photos for us.....or take so many photos of everyone else, we forget to take any of ourselves haha.
Checking out the results lol.
It was wonderful meeting up again with Andromida (did I spell her name right Lesley?.....Love that name :o)
Anyway, she's a delightful young lady and you must be very proud of her Lesley :o)
We also met Trish's two young ladies.....spitten image of their mum :o) Another 2 delightful ladies :o)
Looking forward to doing it all again!
More Travelogues (1)
aussirose's Related Pages
Rockingham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rockingham, my home town."
- "Rockingham, Western Australia"
- "A Fabulous Day at Rockingham!!"
- "Keeweechic's Rockingham"
- "Beautiful Rockingham"
- "An afternoon in Rockingham"
- "THIS HAS BEEN HOME FOR 16 YEARS."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockingham
- Hotels in Rockingham
- Transportation in Rockingham
- Restaurants in Rockingham
- Shopping in Rockingham
- Warnings and Dangers in Rockingham
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rockingham
- 7 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Rockingham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockingham
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Who's Brave Enough?"
- updated a Rockingham Travel Page "A Fabulous Day at Rockingham!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A Fabulous Day at Rockingham!!"
- Uploaded a Video to Rockingham
- Commented on one of Purpleshade's Rockingham travel pages
- Wrote a Review Rockingham Grain Terminal in Rockingham Things to Do
Photos in RockinghamSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 40 reviews, 239 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues