"VT Pilipinas Encounter with the Golden Acres Peeps" Philippines Travelogue by barbie_sunrise

Philippines Travel Guide: 26,867 reviews and 91,894 photos

Present!!!

Yey! Im present during the Golden Acres and the first part of the VT Pilipinas Christmas Party. I was the one enforced to make Christmas Party Forum and the replies was so overflowing. Exchanges of ideas was coming. Meetings were called by the chair (Aida) for easier communication and organized. I also volunteered to look for shirt printing so that VTers can wear it for the event. Well... ah.. kinda late for GA.. Soyii! Ending up the first to wear the VT shirt and the only one wearing the VT shirt at GA. Joining me is cpiers47 my Virtual Attendee.

Gift giving

Vters soooo busy giving gifts and simple merienda to our beloved Lola of Golden Acres.

Flowers for our Lola

dd-- so great to have this idea giving flowers to our Lola. We were cautious to give flowers to some of our Lola's because they mistaken this as food. We caught one lola munching one of our bracelet but I managed to let Lola wear it in her wrist. Claus so having fun giving Lola the flowers that they thought He is courting them. He! He! One Lola would like to go with Claus : )

Still so busy...

we had 3 bouquets of flowers... thanks dd--

and now we are gathering after our encounter

we had exchanges of stories from our GA encounter

End of the days encounter

Elisa is a very kind and accomodating peeps of GA. We are heading to the Main Office and starting the party

They shoot us

of course I shoot them too...

KFC

Yey! our brunch at KFC

• Page Updated Dec 15, 2008

barbie_sunrise

“enjoy all the places in the world!!!”

Badges & Stats in Philippines

• 1,294 Photos

Have you been to Philippines?

Latest Activity in Philippines