"Jumping Thelma and Louise in Arizona!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Travelogue by jumpingnorman
Arizona Travel Guide: 10,472 reviews and 28,511 photos
My Mom, visiting from Philippines (she is US Citizen who loves the islands too much and married recently to the Filipino Prince Charming in 2006) , decided to drive from San Jose, California to Arizona, a 12-hour drive which she has done several times during the past. Our only request was that she and her friend, Tita Josie, don't pick up some guy like Brad Pitt along the way and jump off a cliff, as in the movie, "Thelma and Louise".
They have known each other for almost 40 years!!!
At this very moment, as I am writing this, my Mom and her partner in crime (super shopping extreme) are at the mall (where else?)...in this picture, they are shopping for native Indian jewelry at the Cameron Trading Post at the intersection of 89A and 64 near the South Rim's eastern entrance.
This picture was taken on November 2, 2008 - 2 days before the USA presidential elections...there were not so many people at the Grand Canyon - could it be an effect of the current recession?
- See All All about the Cactus: Saguaro...
- See All Killer Bees in Desert Southwest
- See All Jumping into the City of Prescott!
jumpingnorman's Related Pages
Arizona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful, Historic Arizona"
- "WALK IN BEAUTY"
- "Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!"
- "Arizona, breathtaking scenery"
- "Jumping Thelma and Louise in Arizona!!!"
- "Raising Arizona to New Heights"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arizona
- Hotels in Arizona
- Transportation in Arizona
- Nightlife in Arizona
- Restaurants in Arizona
- Shopping in Arizona
- Warnings and Dangers in Arizona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arizona
- 229 Reviews
- 824 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 32 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Arizona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arizona
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Facebook Cover Photo Contest!"
- updated a Arizona Travel Page "Jumping Around Our Very Own State - ARIZONA!"
- Commented on one of Jumping's Arizona travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Arizona
- Uploaded a Photo to "Montezuma Castle along I-17"
- Wrote a Review All about the Cactus: Saguaro... in Arizona Local Customs
Videos in ArizonaSee All Videos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phoenix Intro, 52 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Al Karnak Intro, 6 reviews, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Glendale Intro, 15 reviews, 77 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pasay City Intro, 1 review, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 1 review, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 11 reviews, 74 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Juan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mandaluyong Intro, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (319)
Top Arizona hotels
- Sedona Hotels
- 865 Reviews - 2017 Photos
- Scottsdale Hotels
- 254 Reviews - 597 Photos
- Phoenix Hotels
- 729 Reviews - 1504 Photos
- Tucson Hotels
- 953 Reviews - 2189 Photos
- Grand Canyon Hotels
- 945 Reviews - 3128 Photos
- Flagstaff Hotels
- 394 Reviews - 769 Photos
- Kayenta Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 41 Photos
- Tempe Hotels
- 96 Reviews - 216 Photos
- Winslow Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 145 Photos
- Yuma Hotels
- 194 Reviews - 428 Photos
- Holbrook Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 177 Photos
- Payson Hotels
- 63 Reviews - 180 Photos
- Lake Havasu City Hotels
- 95 Reviews - 208 Photos
- Oro Valley Hotels
- 13 Reviews - 47 Photos
- Prescott Hotels
- 74 Reviews - 171 Photos