"Im here @ Anawangin again!!!" Pundaquit Travelogue by barbie_sunrise
Pundaquit Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 240 photos
This is such a great view. The first time I was here was my first VT trip. Such a wonderful place to get away from stressful life in the city. A place to be one in nature... to reflect... to think... to unwind... to enjoy... free to do anything. Remember also to give respect to nature to maintain its exquisiteness.
There is no hotel, hostel, or guesthouse here in Anawangin. Pitch a tent and whoollaahhh... a place to stay. Meet my neighbor... Moymoy. Hhmmmm.... not sure what he is doing inside..
All year round wanted to have fun and get wet under the sun. No wonder my skin color is so lovely. I dont need to spend money for whitening. I just need a sunblock to protect my skin.
I've brought my cooking stove and wares because it is one way to survive in a place where there is nothing but the nature. Also a great was to share cooking techniques and easy to cook recipes. Adobo is always the bestseller in Camping. Deliciouso and not easy to get spoiled.
Rainy season in Anawangin. I had good shot of the rainbow. Oh! I forgot to dig in there. They said there's a gold where the rainbows end? Right?
It rained so hard that my pad and our stuffs got so wet.
the word is relax... relax... relax...
Be a BUM!!!
There's no goodbye! Definitely im coming back
barbie_sunrise's Related Pages
Pundaquit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barangay Pundaquit"
- "Wonders of Zambalez"
- "island getaway"
- "Secret No more"
- "PUNDAQUIT, FISHERMAN'S VILLAGE"
- "Nagsasa Cove Island"
- "Pundaquit Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pundaquit
- Hotels in Pundaquit
- Transportation in Pundaquit
- Nightlife in Pundaquit
- Restaurants in Pundaquit
- Shopping in Pundaquit
- Warnings and Dangers in Pundaquit
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pundaquit
- 0 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Pundaquit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pundaquit
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 35 reviews, 101 photos, 7 travelogues
- Sagada Intro, 8 reviews, 85 photos, 10 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 7 reviews, 69 photos, 9 travelogues
- Davao City Intro, 4 reviews, 71 photos, 8 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 reviews, 65 photos, 8 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 59 photos, 8 travelogues
- Padre Burgos Intro, 9 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Philippines Intro, 52 photos, 8 travelogues
- Quezon City 2 reviews, 49 photos, 6 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 2 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues