"Untermarkt: The Heart Of Old Görlitz" Görlitz Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Görlitz Travel Guide: 278 reviews and 967 photos
The Untermarkt, the lower market square, is Görlitz's most beautiful square. I loved sitting on the balustrade of the town hall balcony.
The balcony of the town hall with the Justitia statue and elaborate renaissance sculptures
Russell The Mayor is making a speech from the town hall balcony...
... while crowds gather in the square to listen. (Or do they?)
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Görlitz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Lesson In Architecture"
- "Gorlitz - on the way to somewhere"
- "Welcome to Görlitz"
- "The most eastern city in Germany"
- "On Finding Gems Unplanned: Görlitz"
- "Görlitz - A Forgotten Jewel"
- "A wonderful weekend in Goerlitz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Görlitz
- Hotels in Görlitz
- Transportation in Görlitz
- Nightlife in Görlitz
- Restaurants in Görlitz
- Shopping in Görlitz
- Warnings and Dangers in Görlitz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Görlitz
- 0 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Görlitz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Görlitz
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues