"In the ferry harbour" Stamsund Travelogue by gubbi1
Stamsund Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 52 photos
Maybe you will come or came here to Stamsund by the famous Hurtigruten, the Postboats, connecting the coast of Norway. Well, today those boats are mainly bringing tourists to the beautiful spots along Norway. And being in Stamsund you can have a look as these big ships come to bring and pick up people.
As long as there is no ship, the harbour is sleeping calmly and give some nice possibilities for taking photos. But of course once a ship is there you definitely should bring your camera.
You can go pretty close to the ship and watch the harbour staff working.
The harbour building.
Some tanks just opposit of the hrbour, don't know if they are still in use.
Close to the harbour there is an art exhibition. The artist has painted a wall of the building just beside the harbour building. I like the colors.
The harbour building.
The Hurtigruten ship on the wall beside the harbour building.
The whole picture.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Stamsund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The port to the Lofoten Islands"
- "Stamsund - laidback beauty"
- "Living in a fishing village"
- "Stamsund - My main base in the Lofoten center"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stamsund
- 0 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Stamsund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stamsund
Photos in StamsundSee All Photos (44)
Videos in StamsundSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues