"Pictures from Blokland" Blokland Travelogue by tompt
Blokland Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 34 photos
A rooster is roaming free in the garden of a house along Blokland. The mole is a statue and I think a nice joke in the path to the door.
The part from Blokland, coming from Nieuwveen, that is more narrow. The picture was taken on the corner of Blokland, Liemeer and Uiterbuurtweg.
At this point the road is turning to the left and becoming the wider Provincial Road N231. The house standing to the left and just out of this picture is appropriately called Driesprong (three forked road).
More about this mansion in the general tips.
The N231 is usually more used. This picture was taken on an early sunday morning in the summer of 2008 (when half Holland was on a holiday abroad).
More Travelogues (1)
tompt's Related Pages
Blokland Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mactaquac Provincial Park Hotels
- Fair Hill
- Merksem Hotels
- Puerto Plata Hotels
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Provincia de Manabí
- Ibiza Hotels
- Candijay Hotels
- Castel San Pietro Terme
- State of Sabah
Badges & Stats in Blokland
- 5 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Blokland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blokland
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 39 reviews, 270 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valkenburg Intro, 100 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 39 reviews, 243 photos, 13 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 104 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 84 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 61 reviews, 138 photos, 8 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 168 photos, 11 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 13 reviews, 162 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leiden Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texel Intro, 59 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues