"Church windows, Ascott under Wychwood" Top 5 Page for this destination Oxfordshire Travelogue by toonsarah
Oxfordshire Travel Guide: 1,436 reviews and 3,075 photos
In the church at Ascott under Wychwood I bought a small leafet which had some very clear sketches of the different windows in the church and giving the dates and architectural styles of each. Using this I was able to find each one in the church and present them here as a mini guide to one element of English church architecture.
Early English style
toonsarah's Related Pages
Oxfordshire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic County of Oxfordshire"
- "Country Houses & Thatched Roof Villages"
- "A glimpse at some Cotswold villages"
- "BLENHEIM PALACE"
- "Oxford, is there any other university?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oxfordshire
- Hotels in Oxfordshire
- Transportation in Oxfordshire
- Nightlife in Oxfordshire
- Restaurants in Oxfordshire
- Shopping in Oxfordshire
- Warnings and Dangers in Oxfordshire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oxfordshire
- 8 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Oxfordshire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oxfordshire
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 189 reviews, 521 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 107 reviews, 245 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York City Intro, 77 reviews, 226 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 52 reviews, 204 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galápagos Islands Intro, 49 reviews, 197 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sibiu Intro, 34 reviews, 196 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Quito Intro, 45 reviews, 172 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 52 reviews, 155 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergamo Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 42 reviews, 144 photos