"Bob's Resort Course Dive" Great Dog Travelogue by grandmaR
Great Dog Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
We motored to the south side of Great Dog where Bob and Gwen and I did a dive. Fabulous coral dive with beautiful hard corals. Thirty six feet for 50 minutes
We saw Breancha's crew on site and also divers from Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor. Because of the other divers, we did not check out the airplane
We saw a Christmas tree worm, and a feather duster worm. Bob saw a humongo lobster (spiny).
There were lots of fish including midnight parrotfish, blue and grey chroma school, schoolmaster, grey angel, three queen angel, and creole wrasse.
I started to have stomach cramps at the beginning of the dive and barely made it to the head afterwards.
After the dive, we motored to Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor.
grandmaR's Related Pages
Great Dog Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Great Dog
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (184)
Have you been to Great Dog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Great Dog
Photos in Great DogSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 724 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 154 reviews, 560 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 75 reviews, 329 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 51 reviews, 293 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 56 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues