"Picnic place with view" Digermulen Travelogue by gubbi1
Digermulen Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 31 photos
The penninsulae just south of Digermulen offers a great place to take a picnic. It is easy to find as the picnic table is located along the gravel street. And you will enjoy the unspoiled view over the Atlantic towards the mainland of Norway. You will be amazed by the colors of the water. I recommend also to continue the street as it will offer more amazing perspectives on the water.
But take your time for your picnic and and enjoy the view...
There was still lots of snow on the top of Norways mountains.
The road bringing you to the picnic table. It is a gravel road.
Norways mainland on the other side of the water.
I was not expecting this colored water. Amazing!
Sand here in the water is white, but rocks are dark. I don't know why...
My picnic table during preparation... getting hungry again ;)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Digermulen Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Digermulen
- 0 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Digermulen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Digermulen
Photos in DigermulenSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues