"Wolfberg Crack - Cederberg Mountains" Cederberg Travelogue by kenHuocj
Cederberg Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 103 photos
soem 200 kms north of Cape Town on the N7
the sign say turn right onto a gravel road,
so begins the next drive adding the Altitude
towards the Cederberg Valley, and our destination
as the overnight stop at Jamaka Farm Chalets
fro 2 nights.
We'd bought our provisions for a Braai of Wors and Wine
more links to be added
abut a 1.5 hour steep hike to the bottom of the cracks,
note the wider sunlight (west) face, , and the narrower strip on right
this si the base of the crack,
to get to the top of the Mountain [Hill}
one uses the easier narrow crack
scrambling over the boulders in a northerly direction
and upwards, then on top, another longer hike to get to the WOlfberg Arch
or longer crack
is nature's erosive power not incredible,
wind, sun, rain, clouds and temperature changes
one of the huge boulders that rolled down
- See All Coping with too many Digital Photos
- Strong knees and stamina needed
- Cedeberg - South Africa’s Highest Winery
- Get a local Guide
kenHuocj's Related Pages
Cederberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kenhuocj made it , but not up to the Wolfberg Arch"
- "Spectacular beyond words!"
- "Wonderful isolation!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cederberg
- Hotels in Cederberg
- Transportation in Cederberg
- Nightlife in Cederberg
- Restaurants in Cederberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Cederberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cederberg
- 10 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Cederberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cederberg
- Posted in Travel Canada Forum "Re: Hull Canada Info"
- updated a Cederberg Travel Page "Kenhuocj made it , but not up to the Wolfberg Arch"
- Commented on one of kenHuocj's Cederberg tips
- Wrote a Review Coping with too many Digital Photos in Cederberg Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Coping with too many Digital Photos"
Photos in CederbergSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 64 reviews, 213 photos, 9 travelogues
- Orleans Intro, 28 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 36 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 40 reviews, 87 photos, 7 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 35 reviews, 86 photos, 7 travelogues
- Johannesburg Intro, 27 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 11 reviews, 73 photos, 8 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 11 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 6 travelogues