"Varadero" Varadero Travelogue by cuckoo
Varadero Travel Guide: 461 reviews and 1,068 photos
We drove over this bridge on the way from the airport at Havana to Varadero. It is one of the first things that I remember about Cuba. We spent 3 days at Varadero, just lying by the pool and swimming in the beautiful sea. I used to get up at 6am to go and swim in the sea, the best time of the day!
My sister and her husband found this cafe in Moscow when they were living there. It is called Varadero!
We stayed in a hotel called the Barlovento. It was very close to the beach. I took this picture from the gateway of the hotel looking toward the beach.
I was lying on the beach one day and saw this plane flying just above the water. It looked so great that I had to get a picture. A friend of mine is a pilot and he just loved this one!
cuckoo's Related Pages
Varadero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heavenly Beaches"
- "Lovely Varadero"
- "Resort Paradise in Varadero"
- "LOVELY VARADERO CUBA"
- "Varadero, Cuba"
- "Beautiful People"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varadero
- Hotels in Varadero
- Transportation in Varadero
- Nightlife in Varadero
- Restaurants in Varadero
- Shopping in Varadero
- Warnings and Dangers in Varadero
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varadero
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Varadero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varadero
Photos in VaraderoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Havana Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Instow Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Schaffhausen Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Tarquinia Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Trevignano Romano 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Viterbo 6 photos, 1 travelogue