"Partner in crime" Personal Page by Carmela71

Beach_dog aka Stacy

Many of you know him as he was a very active member... for personal reasons (being lazy, lack of time... lol) he does not log often but he knows about all you (I keep him updated) and he still loves the Vt meetings.

Vt love history

It was not planned and we both did not look for a relationship when we first meet in a VT meeting, but what it has to happen, it happened. A year and a half after we meet He moved to Spain with me and soon we will celebrate our 7th anniversary (God! thats scary lol)

How come being so diferent we are still toguether? well we complement each other and we basically ask the same in life.

He has one fo the main qualities I look in a person: loyalty and the second one: sense of humour. I would not be able to live without both of them.

and, well, those that know him, know very well about his sense of humour and how he can be a clown ;-)

He loves Spain and anything related with History, Geography, photography ... I have to say I have learn a lot baout my own history thoguh him (yes, it is embarasing lol)

We both love travelling. He hates organising the trips and I love doing it. he lets me doing all the planning and the main decisions about travelling. When I say .. shall we go there? ... He says.. Yes, lets do it.

Oly complain is the 2 hous I have to wait till he gets the perfect shot on a sunset ;-)

• Page Updated Mar 21, 2009

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Carmela71

“Life is full of surprises Never say never”

Real Name