"Castelluccio di Norcia" Personal Page by PALLINA
Many of you have visited Assisi (Italians did certainly) but Castelluccio is still rather unknown, I do not why, actually. It is amazing, do not miss it if you are in Umbria o in Marche region.
The Castelluccio plan is not known as it deserves but, for two categories of traveller, is very popular:
2) Deltaplan lovers
For the first category, you have to go there when all lenses plan blew, let's say in late spring but it can be the beginning of May of mid May or late April, depending on the season and the colorful plan lasts very fews days. So the better thing it to phone there (phone to Taverna Castelluccio, you'll find it in my Castelluccio's tips)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 447 Reviews
- 543 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 84 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
updated their Profile Page "We do not take trips, trips take us"
- Posted in Travel Hamburg Forum "where to stay"
- Commented on PALLINA's profile page
- Wrote a Review typical bavarian about Gaststätte Fraunhofer in Munich Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "as good as in Italy"
- created a Munich Travel Page "Since August 2012 I have been living here!!!!"
- PALLINA and Maurizioago are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Yellowstone National Park
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos